This post may contain affiliate links. That means any clicks and/or purchases may result in a small commission that helps fund MHE at no additional cost to you!
Happy April friends! I can’t believe March is already over. It seriously flew by! That being said, I’m in full on spring mode right now! The weather here in Wilmington has been beyond gorgeous. Minus a few chilly days here and there it’s been 65+ and sunny!
With the warm weather finally here, it’s time to start shopping! My sister will be here tomorrow, so we’ll be exploring Wilmington and shopping our hearts out all week long! Here are a few things that are at the top of my wish list!
- American Eagle High-Waisted Embroidered Tulip Shorts | I love fun shorts like this for spring! These are adorable, and have a matching top you can buy as well!
- Floral Knotted Headbands | These are absolutely adorable and have been on my wish list for quite some time. These will be perfect for 2nd day hair, messy buns, and beach days!
- Glitter Ankle Strap Sandal | I loveee a cute sandal! The glitter detail on these are so fun and perfect for spring!
- Aerie Chill High-Waisted Bike Shorts | Bike shorts are so fun. I love them paired with an oversized top! These with an oversized sweater will be my go-to outfit for evening walks on the beach.
- Hot Pink Faux Croc Belt | I have tons of fun colored belts for fall and winter, but a bright pink is necessary for spring and summer! This belt, jean shorts, and a graphic tee will be the perfect outfit for a casual day!
- Striped Kimono Sleeve Romper | I live in rompers and jumpsuits during the spring! I love how comfy and casual this one is!
- Floral Print Off the Shoulder High-Low Maxi Dress | Anything in a floral print is a must. How cute is this dress?!
- Triple Zip Crossbody Bag | When the weather warms up I always switch to a light-weight, colorful bag. This one is perfect for spring and would match a huge chunk of my wardrobe!
- Crossbody Cell Phone Wallet | For days when I don’t want to carry a purse at all this would be perfect! It’s big enough to hold my cards, money, phone, and even has a place to attach my keys!
- Multi-Layer Wrap Bracelet | I love bold accessories like this one for the spring! Theres currently a ton of different accessories on my wish list!
What’s currently on your wish list for spring?!