Today on MHE I’m sharing something super exciting: a monthly subscription box for bath products! What?! YES. Where has this box been all of my life? This is like a dream come true for me, because I absolutely love baths (especially during the colder months), so I was beyond excited when Sky Organics offered to send me one of their Bubble Boxes.
About the Bubble Box
- It’s $16.95 per month ($19.25 for non-subscribers).
- You can cancel anytime.
- It includes a bath bomb, shower steamer, bubble bar, and an extra surprise (sometimes its a bath bomb or bubble bar, sometimes both)!
- The boxes are themed every month.
- Sky Organics products are 100% natural, cruelty-free, hand-made, and made in the USA.
For the month of December I received the Twinkle Twinkle Bubble Box. This box included two bath bombs, a bubble bar, and a shower steamer.
- Pumpkin Apple Butter Bath Bomb: This one has a mix of citrus notes like orange, apple, pear, pineapple, and cherries along with notes of pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and warm vanilla. This one smelled fantastic and left my skin feeling super hydrated!
- Candy Apple Bath Bomb: This bath bomb has notes of apple and caramel, so obviously I loved it. Anything with caramel is a winner for me, and I love the gold that they added to the gorgeous red shade!
- Oatmeal Milk & Honey Bubble Scoop: When its cold and the air is dry my skin gets so dehydrated! This bubble scoop helped hydrate my skin, and left my skin smelling amazing with the notes of french vanilla, soy milk, and almond!
- Peppermint Shower Steamer: This couldn’t have been more perfect for this box. Peppermint is one of my favorite scents, and it always helps clear my sinuses and relax my muscles in the colder months. The peppermint scent along with the shower steam are the perfect combo!
Overall I’m a huge fan of this box. I love that it gives you several different themed products to try that are natural and cruelty-free! I’m so excited to see what next months box includes!
Have you ever tried a bath product subscription box?