Today on the blog and on my channel I’m talking men’s monthly subscription boxes! Sprezzabox (which my hubs is OBSESSED with… just throwing that out there) is a monthly box that delivers over $100 of men’s accessories to your guy, dad, brother, friend, or whoever for an affordable price of $28. From ties to pocket squares, socks and more, this box will help accessorize the guy in your life in every way.
My husband loves these boxes because they help him grow his collection of ties, fun socks, and pocket squares, while also introducing him to things he never would have bought for himself. One of his favorite things from these two boxes is the I.M. Man anchor wrap bracelet from the April box. He honestly never would have picked that out for himself, but he wears it every. single. day. My favorite item is the floral necktie. You guys know how I am about a floral pattern! The boxes also come with extras like coupons and gift cards. Check out the boxes they sent us down below, and read until the end for a special offer!
Delta Box | March 2018
- (Extra) $50 Gift Card to Lawrence Hunt-The Ultimate Dress Shirt + An additional coupon!
- Sprezza Necktie: Retail $30
- Delta Passport Holder: Retail: $13
- LSTN Earbuds: Retail $39.99
- Sprezza Tie Clip: Retail $25
- Sprezza Socks: $12
- Brickell Day Serum: Retail $13.75
The Murray | April 2018
- (Extra) Coupon for $160 off Macy’s Wine Cellar
- Original Penquin Floral Necktie: Retail $55
- Sprezza Pocket Quare: Retail $18
- Weekend Casual Socks: Retail $10
- I.M. Man Bracelet: Retail $38
- Classic Business Card Holder: Retail $8
- Shea Moisture 4-in-1 Wash: Retail $2
Both boxes have over $130 worth of products inside! My husband absolutely loved both of these boxes, and I can’t wait to see what themes they put out next! Now, on to the special offer! New Sprezzabox subscribers can use the coupon code BONUSBOX to receive their current month’s box plus a mystery bonus box for $28! Yes, a FREE box! I would definitely take advantage of this offer if you’re interested. Let me know in the comments if you plan on picking up a box for a great guy in your life!