I’m back with part 2 of my planner haul! This haul includes my planner pouch I carry to work, new pens, some Happy Notes and stickers from The Happy Planner, and more!
- Paper Mate Flair Pens: I have the original colors and loveee them, so I knew I had to have the limited edition Candy Pop collection!
- Happy Planner Storage Case: I carry my planner, Happy Notes, pens, and stickers with me to work, and this storage case is perfect for keeping everything together and organized!
- Colorful Happy Planner Filler Paper: I make lists and write down important things all the time in my planner, so I love having extra filler paper to add in when I need it.
- Happy Notes: Notebooks are my jam, and these are the best! They’re so cute, come in different sizes like the full size, half sheet, and micro, and the paper quality is amazing!
- Doodles and Washi Tape from Paper Bow Prints: I adore these doodles from Paper Bow Prints, formerly The Paperly Bowtique! Alex always has the cutest stickers in her shop, and I can’t wait to see what she has in stock for her rebranding grand opening!
- Happy Planner Sticker Books: My new planner obsession is the Happy Planner sticker books! There are tons to choose from, and I already have a huge wish list of other ones that I want! My current favorites are the Squad Goals sticker book and the Tiny sticker book!