It’s almost July, so that means its almost time to dive into a new planner (or planners)! This year I decided on The Happy Planner as you guys already know, and because I’m so new to the world of The Happy Planner I needed to do some shopping! Today on my channel and blog I’ll be sharing a few things I’ve picked up over the last month. Stay tuned for part 2!
- Extra Happy Planner Discs: One of my favorite things about The Happy Planner line is that everything is so customizable! You can add pages and accessories, change your covers, and change the discs! I’ve purchased some blue, hot pink, and rose gold medium discs so far. I can’t wait to get my hands on more!
- The Happy Planner Classic Planner Punch: All planners in this line have a disc bound system, so you need a specific punch to be able to put things in your planner. I picked this one up for my classic sized HP’s. They also make a punch for the big planners as well!
- Tombow Tape Runner: When it comes to memory keeping I just print off regular pictures and cut them to size, so I needed some type of adhesive to put them in my planner. The Tombow Tape Runner is super easy to use, and you can buy refills for it!
- Mini Happy Planner Budget Addition: My husband and I are currently in the process of saving money and paying off debt, so thats where this budget planner comes in! It has several different pages to track your yearly and monthly savings as well as keep track of your bills and pay off debt. I can’t wait to start tracking everything next month!
- Classic Squad Life Planner: This planner will be my “catch all” planner, which means it will be where I plan all of my important things as well as my day to day tasks. I love how fun and colorful this planner is!
- Classic Live in Color Planner: This planner has a dashboard layout which makes it perfect for work! I’m a social media manager, so I make to-do lists, track meetings, and track analytics on a weekly basis. This planner layout has everything I need for just that!
- Big Be The Very Best Version of You Planner: Since the undated memory keeping planners are currently being phased out I decided to go with this Big Happy Planner for memory keeping! I love sitting down at the end of the week and creating a layout of memories!
Let me know what planner you’re using this year in the comments!