Who loves quick and easy makeup?! I know I do! I currently work full time as a social media manager for a local business here in Wilmington, so I’m always on the go. The hours are long, especially right now during the busy holiday season, so a quick and easy everyday makeup routine is a must. Today I’m going to share what I do and use on a daily basis!
- Primer: Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer
- Primer (T-Zone): Becca Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector
- Foundation: L’Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation in 103
- Concealer: Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer in Vanilla
- Under Eye Setting Powder: Coty Airspun Powder in Translucent Extra Coverage
- Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
- Blush: Tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay 12HR Blush in Feisty (LE)- Similar Color: Exposed
- Bronzer (used in this look, but don’t use every single day): Kat Von D Shade & Light Face Contour Palette
- Primer: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Palette: Too Faced Natural Matte Neutral Eyeshadow Palette– Heaven (all over & brow bone highlight), Less is More (crease & lower lash line), and Sexpert (smudged in lash line as liner)
- Lid Color: Ardell Sensual Eyes Palette in Cabana (lightest shade)
- Mascara: Maybelline Volum’ Express The Falsies Mascara in Very Black
- Brows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in Granite & Pixi by Petra Eyebrow Enhancer Light Clear
- Too Faced Melted Liquid Lipstick in Hot Buttered Rum (LE-Holiday Set 2018) | I normally wear a nude or a pinky brown shade every day!
What products are in your everyday makeup routine? Let me know in the comments below!
SHOP THE POST: