I can’t believe this weekend is the last weekend of June. This year has flown by so quick! We had so many awesome things going on this month. We celebrated our anniversary (2 years married and 7 years together), I added another social media management client to my calendar, and I met with my new blog photographer! I have so many awesome things coming up over the next few weeks, but until then here are a few things I’ve been loving lately!
- This cute coffee shop (pictured above)! It’s super close to my work and its where I had my meeting with my photographer. I can’t wait to possibly shoot some blog content here!
- Since giving up (most) dairy I’ve been on a hunt to find the best coffee creamers and iced coffee. I have several coffee creamers I love (which I’ll share in a future post), but my current iced coffee obsession is this. It’s SO GOOD. I literally stockpile it in my refrigerator.
- The Shop Forward 4 Things Tote is currently at the very top of my wishlist! I’ve already planned the personalization for two of them, and I can’t wait to order the first one for my birthday in a couple weeks!
- The hubs and I recently did a beach photo session and I wore this dress. It’s super cute and so comfortable!
- I went to Ulta this week after seeing One Beauty Addict‘s video about her favorite summer lipsticks from the drugstore and bought this lipstick in the shade Almond Rose from Maybelline! It’s such a pretty nude for summertime!