1. Read the bible cover to cover.
2. Marry my best friend. (June 2017)
3. Stay in an over the water bungalow. luxury over-the-water villas
4. Donate $2,000 to a charity.
6. Get a real Christmas tree.
7. Meet someone famous. (2012: Anthony Davis, Darius Miller, and Michael Kidd-Gilchrist | 2013: Rascal Flatts | 2014: Chris Daughtry)
8. Learn to play golf.
9. Adopt a puppy from a shelter. (July 2016: Our sweet Riley is a Pitbull/Mini Pinscher mix!)
10. Build a business and brand.
11. Donate my hair. (July 2017)
12. Attend an NBA game.
13. Participate in a 5K color run.
14. Get a tattoo. (March 2013)
15. Own a home with a gorgeous kitchen.
16. Learn how to play an instrument. (August 2004 I started playing the clarinet in my school band.)
17. Swim with a great white with my husband.
18. Visit Hawaii.
19. Attend the Olympics.
20. Travel to San Francisco and visit the Full House house.
21. Go apple picking in the fall.
22. Visit a vineyard.
23. Blog weekly for a year.
24. Go to Disney World.
25. Reach 20,000 subscribers on YouTube.
26. Volunteer at a hospital.
27. Own my own wedding/event venue.
28. Start my own wedding/event design & decor business!
29. Move to a beach town. (August 2018: We moved to Wilmington, NC)
30. Buy an older RV to renovate or build a tiny house to travel in.
31. Start -and stick to- a healthier lifestyle (exercise weekly, eat healthier, etc.)
32. Join a book club.
33. Become a social media manager for a company or business. (October 2018)
I’ll be adding more as I go so check back frequently to see the updated list!