Feature Photo: Monisa J. Photography
It’s my birthday ya’ll! I can’t believe I’m already 26 years old. I still feel like I should be 19 or 20 to be honest haha. 25 was a huge year: we moved to another state, I started my dream job, and more! I feel so blessed to be where I am today! So, in celebration of my 26th birthday, I’m sharing 26 things about me! Enjoy!
1. I started dating my husband when I was 18. We got married in 2017 on our 5 year dating anniversary!
2. I was born and raised in Kentucky, and moved to Wilmington, NC in August of last year!
3. I’m literally always cold. Its been in the 90’s recently and I still wear pants and cardigans to work because I freeze at my desk.
4. I love pink lipstick, especially pinky-brown shades.
5. My two favorite colors are blue and pink.
6. I love sports! Like, really love sports! My teams: Kentucky Wildcats, Golden State Warriors, and Carolina Panthers!
7. Gilmore Girls is my all time favorite tv show.
8. I carry a planner or notebook with me everywhere! I’m definitely a list maker!
9. I went (mostly) dairy-free around 3 months ago. I still eat cheese occasionally, but I use a dairy-free option for milk, yogurt, ice cream, and coffee creamer! Dairy does not agree with my body and skin!
10. I’m a full blown crazy dog mom. Riley and Bella are my babies!
11. I only drink coffee and water with the occasional sweet tea.
12. I’m currently a social media manager for two amazing companies. This has always been my dream job!
13. My go-to outfits are a dress, jumpsuit, or pants/leggings with a t-shirt and cardigan. My style is definitely comfy casual.
14. My favorite way to treat myself is to get my nails done!
15. I can be both a morning person and a night owl. It just depends on my mood and if I’ve gotten a decent amount of sleep the night before!
16. My favorite foods are pizza, chips & queso, and anything Mexican!
17. Fall is my favorite season and Christmas is my favorite holiday, but I love celebrating all of the seasons and holidays.
18. I loveee organizing! I use more than one planner and have a system for everything in our apartment.
19. I love slow Sundays with naps, brunch, and trips to the farmers market.
20. Flowers are my favorite thing ever! Fresh flowers, floral patterns on clothing, anything.
21. My husband and I are obsessed with Shark Week! We even have matching shark onsies.
22. In high school I played the clarinet in concert band and pep band, and was in colorguard during marching band season.
23. I love planning, stickers, pens, and stationery a little too much.
24. I actually really love to clean! I always have to have a clean kitchen before I go to bed!
25. I didn’t have my first drink of alcohol until I was 23. Still to this day I rarely drink.
26. 2 years ago I chopped all of my hair off to donate, and I’m currently in the process of growing it back out to donate again! I plan to cut it again in the fall!