Gift Guide For The Planner Girl
- Pencil Case: When I travel I always take a million pens and markers with me for my planner, bible study, etc. So a cute pencil case is a must for anyone who travels, goes to school, or works!
- Sticky Note Set: I love sticky notes. I use them on a daily basis (to be honest I have a whole drawer of sticky notes, note pads, and notebooks). Any list maker would love this!
- Washi Tape: For the gals who love to decorate their planners or to-do lists, washi tape is a great gift. You can buy washi tape for anywhere from $1.00 to $20.00 depending on if you want to buy a couple of rolls or a whole set. Washi tape also makes a great addition to any of the other gifts listed!
- Bloom Daily Planner Planning System To-Do Pad: This planning system pad is one of my all time favorite stationary items! It comes in a ton of different colors and allows you to make to do list based on the day. I love using this in conjunction with my planner for smaller tasks that need to be done throughout the day. This would be perfect for the boss babe in your life as well!
- Desk Calendar: I love desk calendar’s because they’re functional and decorative! This one from Target would make the perfect addition to any desktop, and the acrylic base gives a clutter free, sleek look!
- Planner Coffee Mug: I have a coffee mug for everything, so a planner related coffee mug is a must! Any planner girl who is a coffee or tea drinker would love a mug like this one!
- STAEDTLER Triplus Fineliner Pens: Pens are huge for anyone who loves planning, list making, or stationary. I always buy the huge multi-colored packs so I can color code to-do lists. The Triplus Fineliner pens are my go-to’s right now. This set comes with a ton of different colors, the tip is a fine point which makes it easy to write with in smaller planners, and the colors don’t bleed through paper. I use mine every day!
- Dry Erase Calendar & Cork Board Set: How cute would this set be over your desk at home or at the office?! Functional and decorative: the best of both worlds!
- Scotch Thermal Laminator: Planner supplies like dashboards and covers can be expensive, but with a laminator anyone can DIY them easily! I love my laminator. I use it a ton do DIY seasonal inserts for my planner!
- Erin Condren Life Planner: This planner is $55, but I’m adding it to the list because you can save $10 off your first purchase with my referral link! I love this planner. I’ve used the vertical version for three years and its my favorite! They also offer horizontal and hourly layouts with the option of a neutral or colorful scheme. They have hardbound planners now too, so there’s something for everyone!
- Storage Cart: This is a perfect gift for someone who has a ton of planner/craft supplies. I don’t have one of these carts myself, but so many of my friends do and love it! It’s great for storing stationary and planner supplies all in one place!
- Desk Accessories Set: This type of gift is great because it’s all in one. From sticky notes to pens/pencils, this set comes with a little bit of everything! Plus, how cute is this one I found from Kate Spade?
Are you buying for a planner lover this year?