Gift Guide For The Newlyweds
Being a newlywed myself I wanted to create a gift guide geared towards couples who are just starting their lives together! For married couples, I usually buy them a gift together. Whether its home decor, a gift card to their favorite date night restaurant, or couples mugs, I love giving couples gifts. Here are a few of my favorites for this year:
- Leather Key Chain Set: I think this adorable. A cute key chain like this, or even one with a photo would make a great gift!
- Engraved Wooden Spoon: For the couple who loves to cook together, this would be perfect!
- Date Night Ideas Notepad: I love keeping track of date day/date night ideas. A notepad like this would make it super easy to keep them all in one place.
- Mr & Mrs Throw Pillow: Super cute for the living room or bedroom!
- Love Grows Best In Little Houses Poster: This is one of my favorite quotes of all time, and its perfect for the newlyweds apartment or starter house!
- Personalized Wooden Coasters: Coasters are a must, so why not get some personalized with the couples name and date they got married?
- Mug Set: Mr and Mrs mugs are a must for newlyweds. I bought us a set as soon as we got married (I also bought us a dog mom and dog dad set too)!
- Personalized Mr & Mrs Wedding Throw: This would be a great gift for the couple who loves blankets. My husband and I are obsessed with throws and blankets, and we love our personalized blanket we got as a wedding gift!
- Custom Door Mat: How cute is this door mat?! You can also get personalized mats that have a place for the couples dog or cats initials as well!
- Two Person Picnic Basket With Blanket: I absolutely love this for a couple who does a lot of date days! It comes with a blanket and a ton of picnic supplies. I need one for myself!
- Starbucks Gift Basket: For the coffee loving couple, you can’t go wrong with a fully stocked Starbucks gift basket!
- Personalized Wooden Clock: Once again, you can’t go wrong with a piece of personalized home decor!