Anastasia Beverly Hills Master Palette by Mario Go-To Look
There is nothing better than palettes with gorgeous jewel tones and colors that are perfect for fall. I’m completely obsessed with Anastasia Beverly Hills Master Palette by Mario and I’ve been reaching for it a ton lately. Anastasia Beverly Hills palettes are some of my favorites in my collection, and this one may be my favorite ABH palette of all!
For this eye look I went super simple and neutral. For my crease I used a little bit of Lula, then blended it out with Isabel. Next I put 5th Ave on the inner corner and middle of my lid, leaving the outer corner bare. For the outer third of my lid I built Violeta up, and blended it up into the outer crease. Last I used a little bit of Hollywood in my inner corner to brighten. This palette doesn’t have a matte white/cream color, so I pulled one from another palette for my brow bone. This is my go-to, every day look with this palette!
- Primer: Benefit POREfessional and Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
- Foundation: Estee Lauder Double Wear
- Concealer: Pixi Correction Concentrate and Geurlain Multi-Perfecting Concealer
- Powder: Coty Airspun Powder (Under eye area and t-zone) and Covergirl Ready, Set, Gorgeous (To set the rest of my face)
- Bronzer: Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matter Bronzer
- Blush: OFRA Cosmetics Rendezvous
- Highlighter: Pixi Glow-y Powder in London Lustre
- Primer: Benefit Stay Don’t Stray
- Eyeshadow: Anastasia Beverly Hills Master Palette by Mario (Discontinued)
- Eyeliner: Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen in Black
- Mascara: Tarte Tartiest Lash Paint
- Eyebrows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in Granite
- Eyebrow Gel: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel
What are your favorite fall palettes?